Puppy Pure & Simple Shampoo
Woof Wash™ Puppy Pure & Simple Shampoo is made for those pets with allergies and/or sensitive skin. Naturally derived cleansers leaves the pets coat and skin healthy, without causing damage or harm to sensitive skin.
Tips For Bathing Your Pet At Home Like The Professionals Do:
- Before the bath, build trust. Let your pet see and sniff the grooming tools, brushes, towels, and shampoo bottle and let them listen to the water flowing.
- Praise and reward your pet with love and treats for relaxed behavior. Build a positive relationship with the bath for your pet.
- If your pet is displaying signs of heightened distress and anxiety, we recommend using all-natural calming remedy, Richard’s Organics Pet Calm, to help relax them for the bath. Takes only 10-15 minutes to see results.
- Before washing, carefully brush your pet’s hair coat to remove all tangles and matted areas. If they have badly matted fur, carefully remove with scissors. Also check for ticks, fleas, burrs, hot spots, or other irregularities.
- Wear clothing you don’t mind getting wet and dirty.
- Close your bathroom door so your pet doesn’t escape and run through your house wet and bubbly!
- Use a spray nozzle if you have one – it makes the rinse-out much easier.
- Use Dog Wash™ professionally formulated & pH balanced products, made specifically for pets. And, don’t skip the conditioner! It’s an important part of re-building and maintaining moisture and sheen in your pet’s hair coat.
- Gently dry your pet with a towel or low-heat professional pet dryer.
- Enjoy, play and snuggle with your deliciously clean and happy pet!
Woof Wash™ Puppy Pure and Simple Shampoo Benefits:
Woof Wash™ Puppy Pure and Simple Shampoo is specially formulated for pets with allergies or sensitive skin. Gentle, naturally derived cleansers leave coat and skin clean and healthy, without causing damage or harm to sensitive skin. Mild pH balanced formulation is both hypoallergenic and tear-less and contains no irritating additives or ingredients that might harm the pet. Our exclusive Silk Restoration Complex forms a protective shield around the hair shaft to lock-in moisture and create brilliant shine, while also gently releasing knots and tangles.
- Hypoallergenic: Mild formula is safe for dogs with allergies and sensitive skin.
- Tear-less: Just as gentle to the eyes as water.
- Fragrance-Free: Contains no harsh or irritating fragrances.
- Spot-On-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body – and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Woof Wash™ formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Wash Wash™ formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) – and should not be used on your pet.
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish Packaging
- Gentle for Frequent Use
Wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo to work through the coat. Allow to remain on pet for several minutes. Rinse well. Gentle for frequent use. Safe for pets over 8 weeks old.
Purified Water, Proprietary Surfactant Blend, Preservative, Tetrasodium EDTA, Opacifier, Hydrolyzed Silk Proteins, Panthenol
PRECAUTIONS & STORAGE
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.
- Return unused product with original receipt to place of purchase.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.