ADAPTIL Transport Spray
ADAPTIL Transport Spray helps calm your dog on the move.
- Makes travel and visits to the veterinarian less stressful.
- Reduces panting, trembling and restlessness during travel.
SEE HOW TO USE
- FAST ACTING: Helps reduce signs of travel stress in as little as 5 minutes. Reapply ADAPTIL Spray every 4 to 5 hours to help calm and comfort your dog on the go.
- EASY TO USE: Apply 8 pumps of ADAPTIL Spray to an object or surface -- e.g., your dog’s crate, blanket or a bandana -- and wait 15 minutes before introducing your dog to the sprayed item. Each 60mL bottle contains up to 60 applications.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: Use ADAPTIL Spray for targeted support during stressful events like fireworks or parties and to make trips to the dog park, veterinarian, groomer or your next vacation more enjoyable for everyone.
- HOW ADAPTIL WORKS: Mother dogs communicate with their puppies through natural messages released in the air. These “comforting messages”, called dog appeasing pheromones, provide a strong signal of security and comfort to dogs of all ages. ADAPTIL Spray contains a copy of these messages to help your dog feel calm and confident in stressful situations.
- Try ADAPTIL Spray with other dog calming products: Apply 8 pumps of ADAPTIL Spray to a dog anxiety vest, dog anxiety shirt or a calming bed for dogs for even more calming support.
- During car trips or when going to the veterinarian, spray directly in your car, on a blanket or in your dog’s carrier
Good to know
- Apply 8 sprays per application
- During long car trips: re-apply spray every 4-5 hours
- Always wait about 15 minutes before letting your dog back in the car
- Never spray directly on your dog!
- Never spray in the carrier if your dog is inside
- Always spray on an object or surface, not the air
- More information on how ADAPTIL works
ADAPTIL® Dog Calming Spray, the original dog pheromone spray from Ceva Animal Health, helps calm and comfort your dog on the go. Scientifically proven and trusted by veterinarians and pet owners worldwide for over 15 years, more than 5 million dogs have benefitted from ADAPTIL.
When to use ADAPTIL Spray?
- Before travel, veterinary visits or any time your dog could benefit from extra comfort and reassurance
Where to use ADAPTIL Spray?
- Spray 8 pumps per application on an object or surface (e.g., in the car, inside the carrier or on your dog's blanket)
- You can also spray your dog’s bedding, toys, clothing, harness or leash for additional comfort at home or on the go
Where NOT to use?
- Never spray your dog
- Never spray in the crate or kennel if your dog is inside
- Always spray on an item or surface, not in the air
- Wait 15 minutes after spraying to allow alcohol in the spray to evaporate
How long will ADAPTIL Spray last?
- Each application lasts 4 to 5 hours; reapply as needed for a calm dog
- Each 20 mL bottle contains up to 20 applications (8 sprays / application)
TIP: For plane rides, boarding and longer trips away from home, we recommend an ADAPTIL Collar for up to 4 weeks of constant calming indoors and outdoors. For constant calming and comfort at home, use an ADAPTIL Diffuser and Refill.
Visit adaptil.ca for more information and advice. Read product insert before use.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.