Nutritional Supplement for Dogs
Shed-X™ is a 100% natural comprehensive daily nutritional supplement guaranteed – with proper use – to eliminate excessive shedding in 3-6 weeks. Scientifically formulated by a PhD in Animal Nutrition with the exact ratios of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals required to treat, enhance and maintain dogs optimum coat and skin condition. With a delicious taste dogs love, Shed-X™ actively works from the inside out to significantly reduce excessive seasonal and non-seasonal shedding.
Canine Seasonal vs Excessive Shedding:
It’s a natural process for dogs to lose old or damaged hair, which we call shedding. A healthy pet will naturally shed its coat (also called “blowing its coat” – which usually happens seasonally), but when the shedding turns excessive – there may be an underlying issue causing this to happen. Certain breeds also shed more than others, and you may notice that around spring-time and sometimes during the fall, your thick haired dog may blow its coat. Most of the time the undercoat is what sheds the most, and some of its normal coat, too. To cosmetically help reduce excessive shedding, pet parents should groom their pets often with quality grooming tools. However, daily brushing is only a cosmetic quick-fix, the underlying problem needs to be uncovered and treated.
If you feel your pet has an excessive shedding issue, it’s best to consult your veterinarian to determine the cause. If your pet is displaying signs of skin irritations, dry & brittle hair, open sores, bald spots or thinning of the coat, or excessive hair pulling out, then it’s time to see the vet. These issues could be the result of poor nutrition from its diet, stress and anxiety, or an undiscovered medical issue which requires attention. Many commercial pet foods can cause allergies or sensitivities for your pet, so you may need to experiment with several brands to find the best one for your dog or cat. Excessive shedding may also result from the following issues:
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Excessive Licking Causing Hot Spots and/or Inflamed Lesions
- Flea, Tick or Parasite Bites (Mange Mites, Dermatitis, Ring Worm, etc.)
- Immune Issues or Kidney, Liver, Adrenal, or Thyroid Disease
- Food or Environmental Allergies
- Fungal and/or Bacterial Infection
- Other Environmental Irritants Your Pet Contacted with: Shampoo, Soap, Household Chemicals or Even Their New Dog Bed.
Shed-X™ Nutritional Supplement for Dogs:
Years ago, before factories began producing kibble in cute shapes, dogs used to hunt. They ate raw meat, fish and other food-items containing vital sources of protein, fats, vitamins and minerals. Today, many pets are developing allergies to commercially processed pet-foods. These foods are manufactured through extruding machines, heated up to high degrees to kill foodborne illnesses (which also destroys vital nutrients, antioxidants, and omegas), and packaged into a cute bag which people then feed to their pet. Shed-X Dermaplex is the 100% natural, raw solution, offering pet parents a complete nutritional supplement that has a multitude of benefits, such as:
Healthy, Well-Rounded Reasons to Use Shed-X Daily:
- Antioxidant-Rich: May help to prevent free radical damage with may be associated with cancer. May slow the process of aging and prolong life. May help reduce chances of heart disease and lowered immunity.
- Omega 3&6 Essential Fatty Acids: Essential fats humans and pets must consume from foods as our bodies cannot produce them. Helps to build healthy cells, while maintaining brain and nerve function. May help protect against heart disease, diabetes, and age related brain issues.
- Omega-3’s Linolenic Acid: Comes from fatty fish sources as well as flaxseeds. Helps to retain vital moisture in dull and dry coats.
- Omega-6’s Linoleic Acid: Comes from plant oils as well as nuts and seeds and helps to lubricate the epidermal layer and reduce itchy, scaly skin.
- Fortified with Zinc: This essential trace mineral is necessary for optimal health, and helps to promote a thick and healthy hair coat as well as a strong, robust immune system. Can help to treat a common cold or ear infection as well as skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
- Vitamin E: Stimulates capillaries to promote blood circulation and, in turn, promote strong and healthy hair growth. Antioxidant rich vitamin for overall good health. Helps to boost dull, dry and lifeless hair coats. An antioxidant which helps to reduce free radical formation.
- Vitamin A: Can help to improve vision, preventing cancer, protecting the heart & boosting the immune system. Vitamin A is also used for skin conditions such as: acne, eczema, sun burn, skin scaling, sores, hot spots, psoriasis and more. Helps to boost and repair quality of skin and coat.
- Vitamin D: Fat soluble vitamin helps to absorb & regulate calcium – which is vital in forming & maintain strong bones & teeth. Helps to protect against osteoporosis (fragile bones) & osteomalacia (soft bones), cancer and high blood pressure. Comes from both food sources and the sun with only 10 minutes of exposure daily required.
- Inositol: Aids in moisturizing skin and coat and can also help with high blood pressure & high cholesterol, psoriasis, and the promotion of hair growth.
- Biotin: A B-Vitamin, helps to support skin, nerve and digestive health. Essential for maintenance of healthy skin. Can help with cradle cap, hair loss, depression and to strengthen brittle nails & hair follicles.
- Vitamin B6/ Pyridoxine: – Helps facilitate healthy, vigorous skin, hair, liver and eyes. Plays an important role in converting food into energy while also aiding the body in metabolizing fats and proteins.
- 1 Tbsp. per 20 lbs. of body weight.
- Double recommended dosage for the first 30 days.
Vegetable Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Chicken Flavor, Fish Oils (sourced from Norwegian Anchovies and Sardines), Wheat Germ Oil, Lecithin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E, Zinc Stearate, Mixed Tocopherols & Rosemary Extract, Inositol, Biotin, Vitamin A & D3.
PRECAUTIONS & STORAGE
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.