- Moderately high in protein, low in sugar and high in digestible fiber content.
- Always Fresh ‘From Our Field - To Your Home’
- All-Natural and Free of Any Additives or Preservatives
- Hand-Selected for Optimal Product Quality
- Stimulates Chewing Which Promotes Dental & Digestive Health
- Encourages Natural Foraging Behaviors
- Convenient Storage with Resealable Bag for Freshness
- Available in: 24 oz bags | 10# and 25# boxes
Small companion animals such as rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, chinchillas, prairie dogs and other herbivores
Standlee Premium Products Premium Alfalfa can be fed to rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, chinchillas, prairie dogs and other herbivores. Feed Standlee Premium Alfalfa, along with the vitamin and mineral fortified feed specific to these animals, to meet essential nutrient requirements. Standlee Premium Alfalfa forage can be fed at a minimum rate equal to 20% of the total diet. Free choice feeding may be offered, but Standlee Premium Alfalfa is NOT intended to be the only component of the diet. Place forages in a hopper, bin or loose. Remove any uneaten forage if it becomes wet, damp or soiled.
Feeding a small amount of fresh forage stimulates chewing, which aids in proper wear of teeth, and promotes a healthy digestive system.
Always provide clean, fresh water daily. Store forage in a cool dry place. Reclose after each use.
Please contact your veterinarian or call us at 800-398-0819 with any specific questions regarding your animal’s diet.
|Crude Protein||Min 16%|
|Crude Fat||Min 1.5%|
|Crude Fiber||Max 30%|
Naturally Sun-Cured Premium Western Alfalfa Forage
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.