Metal comb teeth. Deep de-shedding.
- The metal comb tooth is 1 mm apart from each other. It can reach deep to the root of the coat, increasing efficiency.
- Easy to clean. Just push and tear.
- Press the button and then wiggle the comb or manually tear off to immediately remove the hair on the comb teeth.
Five directions settings.
- Each suits different de-shedding needs and could use by the left or right hand.
- Round and smooth comb teeth. To protect your pet's skin.
- The round and smooth comb teeth prevent your pet's skin from getting scratched.
Designed to reduce fatigue.
- The handle and the comb form a 120° angle. Let you hold easily and naturally. The handle is soft and comfortable so you won't feel tired holding it for a long period of time.
- One for short-haired. One for Long-haired.
- Use short comb teeth on your short-haired pet. Use long comb teeth on your long-haired pet.
How to adjust the angle
1. Press and hold the button, at the same time, turn the comb.
- Make sure there is no matted hair before using the de-shedding tool. Please take your pet to the animal hospital when there is matted hair or hair loss.
- Use the de-shedding tool when the coat is dry. If your pet has skin inflammation, sore abrasions, etc, please wait for your pet to fully recover before using the de-shedding tool.
- To prevent your pet from injuries, don't pull with brute force.
- Avoid foreign objects getting into the moveable joints causing damage to them or malfunction.
- Clean up in time after use to avoid the residue of pet fur oil and breed bacteria.
- Please keep it in a safe place after use to avoid accidental injuries caused by children and pets playing with it.
This product is suitable for cats and dogs.
Size: 179 x 102 x 54 mm
Weight: 150 g
Material: ABS, Stainless steel, TPE
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.