PawZ Rubber Dog Boots provide outstanding protection against everything from scorching hot pavement to snow and ice. These durable, flexible booties allow your dog’s paws to feel the ground, providing a surefooted sense of security all year round.
- Keep paws dirt, mud, filth and urine-free
- Prevent lawn and ice melter chemicals from harming sensitive paws
- Proven to protect paws from hot asphalt
- Terrific traction control – no slipping and sliding on hard floors
- Reusable, waterproof, easy to clean
- Disposable when worn out or soiled
- Fit snugly, yet easy to put on and pull off
- Protect wounds, stop licking, promote healing
- Made from sustainable rubber tree sap, an all-natural, biodegradable material
- For the best fit, measure from the bottom of the big heel pad to the tip of the longest toenail.
- If the paw is in between two sizes, select the larger size.
- PawZ Dog Boots should fit securely and comfortably around the leg.
- Warning: Not for prolonged use. Do not leave on while resting or inactive. Dog should be supervised while wearing boots. Refresh boots with talcum powder or corn starch.