K9 Advantix II - 4 ml
PLEASE NOTE: This product is for use only on dogs over 25 kg and over 8 weeks of age. K9 Advantix II is toxic for cats if they ingest the product while it is still drying on a treated dog. In a multi-pet household, cats should be separated from treated dogs for a minimum of 12 hours. Never use K9 Advantix II on cats.
What is K9 Advantix II?
- A monthly topical application that starts to work before fleas and ticks bite, protecting your dog from future infestations and unnecessary bites
- Controls fleas (including all life stages) and all major species of ticks including deer ticks that can transmit Lyme disease. K9 Advantix II also kills lice and mosquitoes
- Reduces biting from mosquitoes and stable flies
- Remains effective after swimming and bathing*
*Flea shampoo, medicated or human shampoos, and/or dish detergents are not recommended
How does it work?
K9 Advantix II is applied to the skin down the back of the dog. From there, it spreads evenly as a thin layer over the skin surface and is locked in the oils of the dog’s skin rather than being absorbed internally. When parasites such as fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and lice come in contact with the skin of a treated dog, the parasites’ nervous system becomes affected. The parasites quickly become uncoordinated and die. K9 Advantix II works through contact and does not require the pest to start feeding on your pet in order to be killed. Reducing biting keeps pets comfortable and can help to prevent disease transmission.
- K9 Advantix II is toxic for cats if they ingest the product while it is still drying on a treated dog. In a multi-pet household, cats should be separated from treated dogs for a minimum of 12 hours. Never use K9 Advantix II on cats.
- Keep your dog off furniture and hardwood floors until K9 Advantix II dries.
- Flea shampoo, medicated or human shampoos and/or dish detergents are not recommended.
- Only use K9 Advantix II on the skin of your dog – never administer orally.
Important – DO NOT USE ON CATS
If this product is applied to or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.