INSTINCT® DOG FOOD
RAW FROZEN BITES WILD-CAUGHT ALASKAN POLLOCK RECIPE
- Real food is raw - minimally processed, never cooked, pure real nutrition
- Protein-packed with 85% pollock: beef & organs, 15% vegetables, fruits & other wholesome ingredients
- Whole-food ingredients like wild-caught Alaskan pollock and non-GMO vegetables & fruits; never artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Raw, whole-food ingredients are frozen at their peak to preserve their nutritional integrity and cold-pressured for safe raw food
- Benefits you can see: lean muscles, strong bones, skin, coat, digestive & immune health, clear eyes, overall energy levels
Pollock, Beef Kidney, Beef Spleen, Beef Liver, Beef Heart, Beef, Carrots, Apples, Butternut Squash, Pumpkinseeds, Ground Miscanthus Grass, Montmorillonite Clay, Salmon Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (for freshness), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Blueberries, Spinach, Rosemary Extract.
Instinct Raw Wild-Caught Alaskan Pollock Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the cups per day by the number of feedings per day.
Transitioning to Instinct: Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 to 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.