INSTINCT® DOG FOOD
ORIGINAL REAL SALMON RECIPE
- Wild-caught salmon is the first ingredient – packed with animal protein for strong, lean muscles
- 72% real animal ingredients and nutritious oils; 28% vegetables, fruits and other wholesome ingredients; 0% grain
- Made without - grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives
- Guaranteed levels of live, natural probiotics, natural Omegas and antioxidants for digestive health, healthy skin & coat, and immune health
- The only kibble with the pure, real nutrition of raw on every piece
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
MORE ABOUT RAW COATED KIBBLE
A variety of natural kibble options
Grain-free, whole grain and limited ingredient options to suit your pet's needs
Protein packed recipes made with high levels of real animal ingredients and responsibly sourced meat, poultry or fish
Coated with raw on every piece
Each piece of kibble is coated with freeze-dried raw for the added nutrition and taste of raw
Salmon, White Fish Meal (Pacific Whiting, Pacific Sole, Pacific Rockfish), Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Herring Meal, Chickpeas, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Tapioca, Dried Tomato Pomace, Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Montmorillonite Clay, Vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Freeze Dried Cod, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
Complete + Balanced
Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the cups per day by the number of feedings per day. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water. Along with dry food, we recommend feeding raw or wet food to help increase the amount of water in your pet’s diet.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.