- This premium recipe includes 75% protein-rich animal ingredients*.
- High-quality protein from animal ingredients help support muscle & bone growth and development.
- Includes taurine, EPA & DHA to help support cognitive development and eye health.
- Protein, fibre and a probiotic blend help support your kitten’s digestive health.
- Fresh or raw animal ingredients provide a burst of flavour your kitten will crave.
*Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
**Our free-run chickens and turkeys are not housed in cages and are able to move in a barn without outdoor access.
Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
Fresh chicken (11%), raw turkey (8%), raw salmon (8%), chicken meal (8%), salmon meal (8%), herring meal (7%), whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, chicken fat (6%), turkey meal (5%), whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, raw whole herring (4%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (3%), fresh eggs (3%), fish oil (3%), pea starch, chickpea fibre, raw turkey liver (1%), dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips
ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils: 121 mg, citric acid: 40 mg. Sensory additives: Rosemary extract: 80 mg. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 1750 mg, Taurine: 400 mg, Zinc proteinate: 80 mg, Copper proteinate: 11 mg, Vitamin B1: 25 mg, Vitamin B2: 10 mg, Vitamin B3: 50 mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5 mg, Vitamin B9: 0.75 mg, Vitamin B7: 0.05 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 3750 IU, Vitamin D3: 500 IU, Vitamin E: 170 IU, Vitamin C: 0.01 mg, DL-methionine: 99 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415: 1 x 10⁹ CFU
Metabolizable Energy is 3975 kcal/kg (497 kcal per 250ml cup) from 38% from protein, 21% from carbohydrates and 41% from fat. | ACANA™ Highest Protein Kitten Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for Growth of Kittens.
- Crude protein38 %
- Fat content19 %
- Crude ash9%
- Crude fibre3%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.6%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.3%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)0.4%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)0.4%
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.