INSTINCT® DOG FOOD
ORIGINAL REAL CHICKEN RECIPE FOR PUPPIES
- Grain-free recipe starting with real chicken and packed with animal protein to support the energy needed for growth & play
- Made with chicken, beef liver and salmon for healthy protein exposure at an early age
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world. Made without - grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives
- Natural DHA for brain and eye development
- Delicious loaf texture - a great way to add variety to your puppy's meal
- Complete & balanced for small and medium breed puppies. Not suitable for large breed puppies (70 lbs or more as an adult).
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Beef Liver, Salmon, Carrots, Peas, Flaxseed, Egg Product, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Potassium Iodide), Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley.
Instinct Real Chicken Recipe for Puppies is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water.
Wet feeding instructions: Puppies - Up to 11 Weeks of Age: Feed as much as your puppy will eat in 3 to 4 feedings per day. 11 to 26 Weeks of Age: Feed 1 ¼ cans per 5 lbs of body weight per day. 26 to 52 Weeks of Age: Feed ¾ can per 5 lbs. of body weight per day. 52 Weeks of Age +: Transition to Instinct for dogs
Transitioning to Instinct: Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 to 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.