FELIWAY Classic Spray
FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray offers calming on-the-go and additional support at home.
- Makes travel and visits to the vet less stressful.
- Allows convenient and targeted management of the areas marked by your cat with urine or scratching in your home.
- PERFECT TRAVEL COMPANION: Each 20ml bottle of FELIWAY Spray helps comfort and reassure your cat for up to 20 car rides.
- EASY TO USE: Apply 8 pumps of FELIWAY Spray on a towel or inside your cat travel carrier. Wait 15 minutes for alcohol to evaporate before placing your cat inside. Reapply spray every 4 to 5 hours. Do not spray your cat.
- HOW FELIWAY WORKS: Ceva FELIWAY Spray contains a copy of the "happy messages", aka feline facial pheromone cats find comforting and reassuring. Further, cats do not want to scratch or urine spray where they detect this pheromone, making FELIWAY Spray a natural cat scratch control and cat pee deterrent.
- URINE SPRAYING & SCRATCHING CONTROL: FELIWAY Spray 20 mL can also help you redirect cat scratching or urinating away from an unwanted location. NOTE: If your cat is scratching or peeing in multiple locations, plug in a FELIWAY CLASSIC Diffuser Starter Kit for constant comfort and reassurance.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: FELIWAY has been trusted by veterinarians and pet owners worldwide for over 20 years. More than 11 million cats have benefited from FELIWAY cat pheromone products.
SEE HOW TO USE
- During car journeys or when going to the vet, spray directly in your cat’s carrier or basket.
Good to know
- At home: re-spray daily to reduce the likelihood of re-marking
- During car journeys: re-spray every 4 to 5 hours
- Apply 8 sprays per application
- Wait 15 minutes before letting your cat near any areas sprayed with FELIWAY
Easy at home
- Simply spray on doorways, cat-flaps, window sills and prominent objects around the house.
- To prevent marking if it already occurred, spray on marked areas after a thorough cleaning of the spots.
- Never spray directly on your cat!
- Never spray in the carrier if your cat is inside
- Do not spray on the scratching post, it would prevent your cat from using it!
- More information on how FELIWAY CLASSIC works
FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray is the original cat pheromone spray to reassure cats and kittens during car travel and veterinary visits and to help control unwanted behaviours like urine spraying and scratching in the home. Trusted by veterinarians and pet owners worldwide for over 20 years, more than 11 million cats have benefited from FELIWAY cat pheromone products.
When to use FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray?
- If you plan to travel with your cat or visit the veterinarian, spray FELIWAY CLASSIC in your cat's carrier
- If your cats show signs of discomfort during transport: vomiting, urination, defecation but also meowing, agitation and salivation
- If your cat shows signs of stress at home like urine spraying, scratching walls or furniture, in targeted locations (TIP: for widespread scratching and urine spraying, or for extended stays away from home, use a FELIWAY CLASSIC Diffuser Starter Kit for up to 30 days.)
Where to use FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray?
- On-the-go: Spray 8 pumps on your cat's bedding, inside the carrier, or in the car 15 minutes before travel
- At home: Spray 8 pumps daily on each area where your cat is peeing or scratching (e.g., sofas, chairs, door frames, doors, etc.)
Where NOT to use?
- Never spray directly on your cat
- Never spray in the carrier if your cat is inside
- Always spray on an item or surface, not in the air
- Always wait 15 minutes after spraying before introducing your cat to the sprayed item or area
- Do not spray on the scratching post; it could prevent your cat from using it
How long will FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray last?
- Each application lasts 4 to 5 hours; reapply as needed
- Each 20 mL bottle contains up to 20 applications (8 sprays per application)
Visit feliway.ca for more information and advice. Read product insert before use.
Did you know?
Cats communicate through natural messages released in the air, called pheromones.
Using feline natural reassuring messages, FELIWAY helps your cat happily adjust to the pace of modern life, ensures full happiness and avoids signs like urine spraying, scratching, fighting or hiding.
Millions of cat owners around the world have noticed a huge difference in their cat after using FELIWAY: their cats feel more comfortable, stop peeing, scratching or hiding, spend more time with them, live in harmony with other cats, and better cope with changes in their home.
The efficacy of FELIWAY has been proven in numerous clinical studies published in reputable scientific journals or presented at international conferences.
Keep out of reach of children. Read insert before use. Do not spray directly on the cat.
F3 feline facial pheromone analogue, 10%
Apply 8 pumps of FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray inside your cat's carrier before travel and wait 15 minutes before letting your cat inside. Reapply every 4 to 5 hours as needed. For unwanted urine spraying and scratching, apply 8 pumps of FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray to each marked area daily. Use continuously for 30 days or until resolved. Each 20mL bottle delivers about 16 applications.
Cat behaviour is often very complex and there are many approaches to help manage it. FELIWAY CLASSIC is not a sedative. FELIWAY CLASSIC is an effective, non-drug, pheromone solution for stress-related behaviours. It has been proven to help control minor to severe stress in cats. In some cases, additional behavioural treatment and environmental modifications may be required; advice should be sought from your veterinarian or a qualified animal behaviourist. FELIWAY CLASSIC is not a veterinary medicine. If there are signs of disease, consult your veterinarian.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.