Pure Duck Carton - 4 Lb
Duck contains all 10 essential amino acids required by dogs and is also a rich source of iron, zinc, copper and selenium. An excellent protein with a slightly wilder taste than chicken or turkey, dogs and cats love the taste of fresh Canadian Duck.
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Canadian raised Free Range Duck
- Suitable for dogs & cats
- Singular protein meal – 100% Pure Duck Protein
Duck (Meat And Bone), Duck Heart, Duck Liver, Duck Gizzards
We recommend adding one of the following Thrive oils for omega-3s and fortify supplement:
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We suggest adding Thrive® Fortify and Thrive® Herring Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances with Blends and Pures formulas.
Add Thrive® Fortify as per label to meet the National Research Council (NRC) Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats. Thrive® Fortify is a blend of essential minerals, vitamins, healthy fats, various greens, and digestive enzymes and is formulated specifically to augment Big Country Raw® Pure Formula and Signature Blend recipes.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.