Lamb Dinner Carton - 4 Lb
Lamb is great for dogs looking to gain weight or active breeds that have energy to burn because it is high in calories. With fresh green pasture-raised lamb tripe, this dinner is a big favourite for dogs big and small and blended with organic fruits and vegetables, this meal packs a lot of nutrients into the dish!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Pasture-Raised Canadian Lamb
Lamb, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart, Lamb Gorund Bone, Lamb Liver, Lamb Spleen, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
We recommend adding one of the following Thrive oils for omega-3s:
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We suggest adding fish, Thrive® Herring Oil or Salmon Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances for fatty acids.
We recommend adding a Thrive® Oil to Big Country Raw Dinners.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.