Advanced Stain and Odor Eliminator - Foam
Nature's Miracle Advanced Stain and Odor Eliminator works to discourage re-soiling by removing the odor of cat messes. The bacteria-based formula produces enzymes when it comes in contact with bio-based messes including severe urine, diarrhea, vomit and blood. The Stain and Odor Eliminator is safe to use on carpets, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and more, when used as directed, and leaves you with a light fresh scent.
- Foam penetrates down into carpet to power out severe cat messes*
- Discourages re-soiling by removing the odor of the toughest cat messes
- Safe for pets & home*
*When used and stored as directed
People and pets should not be allowed on treated areas until product has dried.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait 1 hour, then wipe with cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use Nature’s Miracle® Advanced Stain & Odor Eliminator Foam on those surfaces. Do not use on untreated hardwood, leather, suede, silk or wool specialty fabrics. Always use Nature’s Miracle Advanced Stain & Odor Eliminator Foam products first. Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically “set” stains that will be impossible to remove.
FOR STAIN REMOVAL
- Wipe up as much of the stain as possible.
- Shake can well.
- Hold can upside down and point toward treatment area. Spray until foam is covering the mess. Foam will break down into carpet, penetrating the mess.
- Allow to work for 15 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth.
- Allow area to dry for 24 hours.
- For severe, old or stubborn stains (feces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-4 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 minute, then allow to dry for 24 hours.
FOR ODOR ELIMINATION
- Wipe up excess odor-causing material.
- Shake can well.
- Hold can upside down and point toward treatment area. Spray area with product until foam is covering the area. Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply to the odor source.
- Do not wipe up access.
- Leave treated area wet and let it air dry. Odor will fade as this product dries. Complete odor elimination only happens when all odor sources are reached.
Water, Enzymatic Blend, Surfactants, lsopropyl Alcohol, Fresh Fragrance, Odor Counteractant, Preservative.
|Surfactants and Chelating Agents||withheld||Surfactants and Chelating agents|
|Viable Bacteria Culture||withheld||Microbial Concentrate|
|Alcohols, C10-14, ethoxylated||68439-46-3||Surfactant|
|Sodium Xylene Sulfonate||1300-72-7||Cleaning Agent/Surfactant|
|Butylphenyl methylpropional (Lilial)||80-54-6||Fragrance||LINK|
|Citric Acid||77--92-9||pH Balance|
|Sodium Sulfate||7757-82-6||Cleaning Agent/Surfactant|
|Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone||55965-84-9||Preservative|
Storage and Disposal
Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from children. Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate! Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
CAUTION. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. Container may explode if heated. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Use with adequate ventilation.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes: Rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin: Rinse well with water. If breathed in: Move person into fresh air.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.