Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Powder
Veterinarian Formulated & Recommended
Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Powder with PB6 technology enables beneficial bacteria to travel through the complete GI tract for optimal stomach and intestinal balance. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Great for pets with sensitive stomachs and digestive issues.
- Specifically developed to support and balance the total GI environment.
Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Powder with PB6 technology enables beneficial bacteria to travel through the complete GI tract for optimal stomach and intestinal balance.
• Great for pets with sensitive stomachs and digestive issues
• Specifically developed to support and balance the total GI environment
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Guaranteed Analysis per ¼ Rounded Teaspoon (1.25g):
|*alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)||2,320 SKBU(1)|
|*Lipase (Aspergillus niger)||210 LU(2)|
|*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum)||75 CMCU(3)|
|*Protease (Papaya)||22,100 PU(4)|
|*Bacillus subtilis (PB6 Probiotic)||1 Billion CFU|
|*Bacillus coagulans (Probiotic)||100 Million CFU|
(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
(1) One SKB unit is defined as the amount of enzyme needed to form 10 mg of reducing sugars from 1% soluble starch solution at pH 5.0 and 40 °C in 30 minutes. (2) One FCC Lipase Unit (LU) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that will liberate the equivalent of one μmol of acid (H+) per minute from the substrate, under the conditions of the assay. The assay is based on a five-minute hydrolysis of an olive oil substrate at pH 6.5 and 30 °C. The fatty acids released on hydrolysis of the glycerol esters are determined by titration with sodium hydroxide. (3) One carboxymethyl cellulose unit (CMCU) is that amount of enzyme which liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay. (4) The activity of papain is measured in the FCC PU; the assay of which is based on the hydrolysis of casein. This assay is based on a 60-minute proteolytic hydrolysis of a casein substrate at pH 6.0 and 40 °C. One PU (Papain Unit) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that liberates the equivalent of 1μg of tyrosine per hour under the conditions of the assay.
Maltodextrin, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavoring, Calcium Sulfate, Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Silica Aerogel.
For dogs and cats over the age of 6 weeks. Add ¼ rounded teaspoon to each cup of dry or wet food. Each ¼ rounded teaspoon equals 1.25 grams. Give at every feeding.
Calorie Content (Calculated) ME:
2,300 kcal/kg, 2.88 kcal/tsp.