Itch – Relief Cream
Formulated with ingredients to specifically target pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to flea bites, poison ivy, harsh shampoos and many other causes.
Lidocaine relieves itching, burning and pain from skin inflammation. Hydrocortisone reduces the cause of inflammation, redness and swelling. Allantoin helps stimulate the healing of wounds, and glycerin treats dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
- Anti-Inflammatory hydrocortisone and allantoin help accelerate pets’ natural healing process while helping to prevent the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
- Scientifically formulated with advanced OTC medicated ingredients to specifically target pain, while providing rapid relief for irritated and itchy areas.
- Effectively treats minor skin irritations, hot spots and rashes caused by flea bites, poison ivy, harsh shampoos, allergies, boredom and many other causes.
- Anesthetic lidocaine provides immediate topical relief from pain, while glycerin treats dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin, and minor skin irritations, and moisturizes to prevent for reoccurrence.
- Made in the USA and safe for use on dogs, cats, and small animals.
Clean area. Apply cream directly to skin. Do not wash-off. Apply twice daily, or as needed until completely healed. Consult a veterinarian for serious wounds, or if problem worsens or persists.
Purified Water, Lidocaine HCL, Corn Starch, Carbopol, Glycerin, Hydrocortisone, Allantoin, Preservative, Aloe Vera Gel.
PRECAUTIONS & STORAGE
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.
- Return unused product with original receipt to place of purchase (USA Only)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.