Rabbit Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Grain Free Dog Food
Package Size: 14 oz | Protein: Poultry
Fido says, “It’s rabbit season!”
Responsibly sourced from farm raised rabbit, this easy-to-serve freeze-dried dog food has a satisfying crunch and the natural goodness your dog craves. Rabbit is rich in Vitamin B12 and is a healthy dog food for pups allergic to other proteins, or who are simply ravenous for rabbit!
This grain free dog food is a complete and balanced diet containing the vitamins and minerals your dog needs. Our rabbit dog food is freeze-dried slowly, so those natural nutrients are locked in and ready to fuel your dog’s vitality. Our limited ingredient rabbit dog food does not contain any gluten, dyes, artificial preservatives or unnecessary fillers — so you know exactly what you’re feeding your dog, and you know it’s good for them!
Packaging May Vary.
- FUELING POWER OF RAW: Raw meat builds muscle and burns fat for vitality your dog will feel and you’ll see! This complete and balanced natural dog food is protein-packed, low-carb and low on starch.
- FREEZE-DRIED DOG FOOD: Our unique slow freeze-drying process locks in vitamins and nutrients without cooking or intense processing. This naturally healthy dog food stays fresh from farm to bowl!
- NO GRAINS, ONLY GOODNESS: Our grain free dog food contains no added fillers, dyes, flavorings, artificial preservatives or rendered by-products. It’s the ultimate limited ingredient rabbit dog food!
- RAW RABBIT DOG FOOD: Richer in Vitamin B12 than beef and leaner than chicken, rabbit meat is a safe and healthy choice for dogs allergic to other proteins. Proudly USA made from farm raised rabbit.
- EASY-TO-FEED MINI NIBS: Dry and lightweight raw rabbit dog food can be served as-is or mixed with other food for a meaty protein boost! Shelf-safe and long-lasting in a convenient resealable pouch.
Rabbit, rabbit liver, rabbit heart, rabbit kidney, rabbit lung, herring oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
Feed up to double the amount for puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual requirements may vary.
Transitioning to Raw Food:
Switch to a purely raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
Preparation & Storage:
Feed as a complete meal. Break up patties and rehydrate with warm water. After adding water let sit for a few minutes and then serve. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.