High Prairie Puppy Recipe
with Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison
Roasted bison and roasted venison combine in this tasty recipe, providing highly digestible energy for your growing puppy. Unique flavors from roasted meats, vegetables, legumes and fruits in a small kibble size make it easy for puppies to enjoy the nutrients they need for overall vitality. Because of the guaranteed levels of DHA and perfectly balanced nutrition, this recipe is great for pregnant or nursing mothers and other adult dogs as well.
- Pasture-Raised Bison & Pasture-Raised Venison – Roasted bison and roasted venison provide highly digestible protein with a roasted flavor your dog will crave.
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Small Kibble Size – Small kibble size is easy for small mouths to chew, while the crunchy texture helps keep teeth clean.
- DHA – This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies.
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Water buffalo, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, egg product, pea protein, peas, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), tomato pomace, roasted bison, roasted venison, beef, potato fiber, natural flavor, flaxseed, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Water buffalo meat from India has been used in our recipes since 2015.
GUARANTEED ANALYSISCALORIE CONTENT
3,656 kcal/kg (415 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add approximately ⅓ cup for every 10 additional pounds. For pregnant or nursing adult dogs, we recommend free-choice feeding. Adjust amount offered daily as needed to maintain ideal body condition. This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day. We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your dog needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your dog, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.