Ancient Stream Canine Recipe
with Smoked Salmon
Rich in omega fatty acids which supports healthy skin and a shiny coat, this recipe features sustainably sourced salmon as its number one ingredient as well as nutrient-dense ancient grains.
- Ancient Grains – Ancient grains like grain sorghum, millet, quinoa and chia seed are naturally high in fiber and rich in protein. Unchanged for thousands of years, different grains provide various nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega fatty acids.
- Sustainably Sourced Salmon – Salmon, the number one ingredient in this formula, provides high-quality protein and omega fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat. To help promote sustainable fishing, we use a blend of wild-caught and farmed salmon.
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Balanced levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- All Life Stages Nutrition – This recipe provides the vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients your pet needs throughout their life.
- Antioxidants – Ancient grains and fruits, including grain sorghum, millet, quinoa, chia seed, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Salmon, salmon meal, ocean fish meal, grain sorghum, millet, cracked pearled barley, dried yeast, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), brown rice, smoked salmon, natural flavor, tomato pomace, salmon oil (a source of DHA), quinoa, chia seed, salt, potassium chloride, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, L-Carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients.
GUARANTEED ANALYSISCALORIE CONTENT
3,640 kcal/kg (413 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add approximately ⅓ cup for every 10 additional pounds. For pregnant or nursing adult dogs, we recommend free-choice feeding. Adjust amount offered daily as needed to maintain ideal body condition. This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day. We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your dog needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your dog, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Changing to Taste of the Wild Pet Foods
When changing to Taste of the Wild, we recommend making a gradual transition over 7-10 days to help avoid possible digestive upset in sensitive pets. Add a small amount of new food to your dog’s previous diet, gradually increasing the new and decreasing the previous diet until the transition is complete.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.