Rocky Mountain Feline Recipe
with Roasted Venison & Smoked Salmon
The unique combination of pasture-raised bison, pasture-raised venison and ancient grains means this recipe is flavorful and rich in protein. It also features antioxidants for immune support and more.
- High Protein Content – 42% of this formula is protein from a unique and balanced combination of chicken meal, roasted venison, smoked salmon, ocean fish protein and vegetable protein sources. This blend provides nutrient-rich protein, with a great meaty taste, for a healthy body.
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary Viables Probiotics are developed specifically for cats and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Taurine – This essential amino acid is beneficial for all cats and helps to maintain healthy heart and eyes.
- All Life Stages Nutrition – Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your cat throughout all stages of life, from kitten to senior cat.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Balanced levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Antioxidants – Legumes, vegetables and fruits, including peas, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your cat’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Chicken meal, peas, sweet potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pea protein, potato protein, roasted venison, smoked salmon, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, DL-Methionine, potassium chloride, taurine, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
GUARANTEED ANALYSISCALORIE CONTENT
3,745 kcal/kg (425 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
For pregnant or nursing adult cats, we recommend free-choice feeding. Adjust amount offered daily as needed to maintain ideal body condition. This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your cat each day. We recommend that you keep your cat in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your cat needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your cat, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.