Pork meat, pork bone, beef tripe, pork liver & kelp.
HOW TO SERVE:
- Keep food frozen. When ready, thaw the necessary portion in the fridge. Patties will that in 12 hours (approximately).
- Store all unused portions in the fridge. Raw food should be used within 4 days.
- Not for human consumption.
- Handle all raw meat with appropriate care and hygiene. Wash all surfaces, bowls and utensils with hot, soapy water.
- DO NOT COOK. Contains ground bone.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.