Holiday Dinner - Turkey & Venison
This year’s festive feast is a savoury blend of Turkey, Venison, Sweet Potato, and Cranberries. Get this limited-time Holiday Dinner while supplies last!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Meets NRC standards
- Suitable for dogs
- 2lb Carton contains 2 vacuum-sealed packs.
INGREDIENTS Holiday Dinner:
Whole Turkey (Meat And Bone), Venison Meat, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Sweet Potato, Cranberries, Green Beans, Carrots, Kelp, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
Dinde Entière (Viande Et Os), Viande De Venaison, Foie De Boeuf, Rate De Boeuf, Rein De Boeuf, Patate Douce, Canneberges, Fèvre Verte, Carottes, Varech, Herbe D’orge, Herbe De Blé, Protéinate De Zinc, Protéinate De Manganèse, Protéinate De Cuivre, Vitamine E.
Holiday Dinner Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- Calories (min)
Dinner Feeding Guide
We recommend adding a Thrive® Oil to Big Country Raw Dinners.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons, and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.